VoiceGR is an evolving survey, designed uniquely to connect demographics with opinions and perceptions of greater Grand Rapids area residents. VoiceGR is meant to be a baseline to stimulate conversation on issues pertinent to our region. Use this tool to view and interact with selected highlights of the VoiceGR 2015 survey results.
Click here to view the VoiceGR Highlights in full screen, within Tableau Public (opens a new window), or scroll down to view them in the module below.
How does this interactive tool work?
- Click on light blue buttons on the horizontal scrolling bar at the top of this tool to view selected highlights.
- Use the arrow buttons on the horizontal scrolling bar to navigate to other selected highlights.
- Refer to the Helpful Tips within the tool for more details on how to interact with the highlights.
- Click here to revert back to the initial results view.
- The Tableau Public viz tool is best viewed using the Mozilla Firefox web browser.
- If a data point does not appear for a certain category or question, it means that the sample was smaller than 10 and the data were suppressed.
This data visualization is the product of a collaboration between the Community Research Institute of the Dorothy A. Johnson Center for Philanthropy at Grand Valley State University and Dr. Neil Carlson at the Calvin College Center for Social Research.
VoiceGR is a product of the Dorothy A. Johnson Center for Philanthropy.
Copyright 2016 ©