Lunch with the Johnson Center
August 13 @ 12:00 PM – December 10 @ 1:00 PM EDT
As nonprofit organizations make their way back into office and program spaces, questions abound. The Johnson Center is here to offer support and insights for nonprofit leaders as you make sense of the new normal.
Grab your lunch and join us on Zoom every second and fourth Thursday of the month* for “Lunch with the Johnson Center” — a free discussion series!
You’ll be joined by one or two members of the Johnson Center team who will facilitate a casual discussion centered around a theme or key question. The agenda is yours to determine as we guide and support each other through these changing times.
Each session meets from 12–1 p.m. (ET). Series runs through December 10. Register once and join us for any or all sessions!
Dates & Topics
- August 13 – “DEI: How does it show up in your workplace?” with Dr. Juan Olivarez & Tiana Hawver
- August 27 – A discussion about self-care & staff care with Kevin Peterson & Mandy Sharp Eizinger
- September 10 – “Communications in Times of Change” with Tory Martin & Tamela Spicer
- September 24 – “Program Evaluation: Knowing When It’s Time to Let Go” with Dr. Jamie DeLeeuw and Tamela Spicer
- October 8 – “Changes in the Donor Landscape” with Dr. Michael Moody
- October 22 – Topic TBD with Jeff Williams
- November 12 – Topic TBD with Kevin Peterson & Mandy Sharp Eizinger
- December 10 – Topic TBD with Leslie Starsoneck
*We will not meet on the fourth Thursday of November or December due to holidays.