- This event has passed.
Tools for Triage: Advancing Mission During Crisis
July 1 @ 11:30 AM – 12:45 PM EDT
As a nonprofit practitioner, you’re probably familiar with the phrase, “flying the plane as we build it.” This sector is used to operating under immense pressure to make progress toward social good. Yet, in times of turbulence, how can we continue to make progress? Are there parts of the “plane” that we can re-prioritize or let go of in order to keep us in the air?
Join us for a 75-minute session to discuss a Return on Investment (ROI) framework you can use to help ensure that you and your organization are making informed and strategic decisions quickly — allowing you to navigate turbulent times and crises.
- Assessing program areas on ROI
- Applying a Sustainability Matrix to program areas
- Identifying red flags and opportunities for efficiency
- Building your case for strategic decisions at the board level
- $35 – General registration
- $60 – Support each other! Help make this program available to those who need it most. Support the capacity-building services that will help our sector recover.
- Free for current GVSU students/staff/faculty
Instructors: Kevin Peterson and Salvatore Alaimo, Ph.D.
Deadline to Register: Wednesday, June 24
This workshop will be a live, interactive experience. It will not be recorded or available to registrants after the end of the live session.