Fundraising for Sustainability
October 22 @ 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM EDT
In 2020, fundraising shifted swiftly from in-person events and across-the-table asks to socially-distanced, digital engagements. We’ll be living in this new context for the foreseeable future, so how can we catch up, adapt, and continue to build meaningful relationships with donors?
In this session, we’ll examine how fund development shifts in times of crisis or economic downturn — and what we can learn from previous eras to build sustainable models for fund development.
This workshop will cover:
- How do we adjust to changing communication channels?
- How does fundraising look different in light of COVID’s impact?
- Tips for fundraising in a financial downturn
- Michelle Bottrall, Meals on Wheels
- Bethany Maki, Progressive Multiplier Fund
- Julieta Mendez, Candid
Facilitators: Tamela Spicer and Mandy Sharp Eizinger
Free for GVSU students/staff/faculty
Deadline to Register: Wednesday, October 14
This workshop will be a live, interactive experience. It will not be recorded or available to registrants after the end of the live session.