Making Smart Revenue Choices
October 26 @ 12:00 pm–1:00 pm EDT
All organizations must make important decisions about revenue to ensure ongoing financial solvency. Some nonprofits generate all their revenue from fees charged for services and products. Other nonprofits — many churches, for example — charge little to nothing for their products and services and must generate alternative revenue sources.
A critical question for nonprofit managers is how to generate sufficient revenue to cover budgeted expenses. The common wisdom dictates pursuing diversified revenue to provide the best chance of generating enough revenue. However, many question this one-size-fits-all approach. Alternative approaches can help nonprofit managers be more confident in the specific revenue strategies they pursue for their organizations.
Join special guest Bill Cleveland to learn more about:
- Making wise pricing decisions
- Alternative revenue approaches based on the size of your organization
- Nurturing one revenue source before adding others
- Planning for revenue source fluctuation
- Interpreting academic research about finances with a skeptical eye
Questions about this event or about your registration?
Call 616-331-7585 or email email@example.com.