Looking to take your #GivingTuesday campaign further this year?
Whether this is your first year, or you’re ready to take your annual campaign to the next level, #GRGives is here to help.
What is #GRgives?
#GRGives is a city-wide campaign to raise funds and awareness for local nonprofits. Designed to create a movement around #GivingTuesday in Grand Rapids, #GRGives helps bring nonprofits and our community together.
Why join the #GRgives movement?
Nonprofit participation is the most important part of making this movement a reality. Last year, over 40,000 organizations in 71 countries joined the #GivingTuesday movement. The results?
- 700k online donors
- 1.3 million social media mentions
- $117 million raised online
We are in! How can our nonprofit participate?
- Register your nonprofit organization on the GRgives.com website. Donors will be directed to your organization’s own online giving portal.
- Use the toolkit on the GRgives.com website to promote your giving and volunteering opportunities
- Like us on Facebook.com/GRgives
Grand Rapids Community Foundation
Byrum & Fisk
City of Grand Rapids
Heart of West Michigan United Way
Kids’ Food Basket
Grand Rapids Civic Theater
Grand Valley State University
Grand Rapids Chamber of Commerce