Foundation program officers, foundation boards, foundation staff, and others working with foundations and with grants. Read results from our reader satisfaction survey conducted in September 2015.
To share evaluation results, tools, and knowledge about the philanthropic sector to improve the practice of grantmaking, yielding greater impact and innovation.
Full page, half page, quarter page, business card size, and packages with webinar sponsorship are available.
Contact Pat Robinson to reserve space and for a rate card.
Issue Themes and Publish Dates
- Issue 10.2 – Open – unthemed – June, 2018
- Issue 10.3 – Donor Intent and Legacy – September, 2018
- Issue 10.4 – Inclusive Community Change – December, 2018
- Issue 11.1 – Open – unthemed – March, 2019
- Issue 11.2 – Collaborative Learning (how foundations learn with grantees) – June, 2019
- Issue 11.3 – Community Philanthropy – September, 2019
If you or your organization are interested in supporting the work of The Foundation Review, please contact Teri Behrens, editor-in-chief.
Become a Partner
The Foundation Review offers discounted subscriptions to members of partner organizations. Partner organizations are listed by name in print and online issues and their logos are posted on the journal’s webpage. For more information, please contact Pat Robinson, associate editor.