- This event has passed.
Nonprofit Board Connect: Table Host Registration
September 19, 2023 @ 4:30 pm–6:30 pm EDT
Connect with board-ready community members in West Michigan!
Is your nonprofit organization searching for champions of your cause for your board, committees, or volunteer programs?
Find a meaningful match at the second annual Nonprofit Board Connect — a purposeful, in-person networking event to connect West Michigan nonprofits with board-ready recruits.
This event is ideal for nonprofit organizations that are eager to bring on new board members that reflect the community served. All organizations are welcome at our sliding scale of table options.
Sign up to host a table at this event to:
- Maximize reach to potential board members with a unique call-to-action and expo table space.
- Meet face-to-face with individuals interested in sharing their time, talent, treasure, ties, or testimony with your nonprofit board.
- Learn about tools and trainings for board development.
- Enjoy refreshments and networking with other nonprofit organizations, sponsors, and community members.
Date & Time: Tuesday, September 19, 4:30–6:30 p.m.
Location: GVSU’s Seidman Center, 50 Front Ave SW, Grand Rapids, MI 49504
Price Options: See below. All levels include two event tickets for table hosts.
📢 We encourage you to select the table price that matches your organization’s needs at this time, while being mindful that when an organization registers for a FREE expo table when they can truthfully afford higher table prices, it limits access to organizations who truly need financial flexibility to attend.
A table for one nonprofit to engage prospective board members. This price level is encouraged for organizations with an annual budget greater than $500,000.
A table for one nonprofit to engage prospective board members. This price level is encouraged for organizations with an annual budget around $500,000.
A table for one nonprofit to engage prospective board members. This price level is encouraged for smaller organizations with an annual budget around $250,000 or less.
Other important information:
- Table registration includes two event tickets for the nonprofit representatives/table hosts.
- Nonprofits will be required to submit summary materials in advance.
- Set-up for table hosts begins at 4:00 p.m. Table hosts are expected to attend for the duration of the event.
- Parking is free! A parking pass will be emailed to all table hosts ahead of the event.
Questions about this event or about your registration?
Call 616-331-7585 or email email@example.com.