Nonprofit Fundraising: Effective Resource Development Planning
February 9 @ 1:00 pm–4:00 pm EST
Fundraising 101 and more!
Raising financial resources can be daunting for any nonprofit organization. This workshop provides the knowledge and guidance you need to attract, cultivate, and retain donors while navigating the world of special events and annual solicitations.
Join nonprofit expert Aimée Laramore to explore how effective resource development relies on effective planning and preparation, in addition to a solid understanding of core fundraising principles.
This workshop will help you:
- Understand the tasks required to implement a fundraising plan.
- Explore key elements of annual funds, major gifts, capital campaigns, and planned giving.
- Identify the diverse fundraising options available for strategic resource development.
- Identify the leadership skills required to manage grassroots fundraising initiatives.
- Increase the tools necessary for board engagement in the fundraising process.
- Develop skills necessary for expressing gratitude.
Group Rate (4+ persons from the same organization): $129 per person
Current GVSU students/staff/faculty: Free
Register by: February 8
Who should attend this course?
This session is ideal for nonprofit staff, board members, and community stakeholders who aspire to embrace fund development and improve fundraising practices for their organization.
Please Note: This workshop will NOT be recorded or made available to registrants after the live session.
Questions about this event or about your registration?
Call 616-331-7585 or email email@example.com.