This is the first in a three-part webinar series on evaluation and impact investing, presented in partnership with the American Evaluation Association’s Social Impact Measurement working group, the Johnson Center for Philanthropy, the Council of Michigan Foundations, and the Mission Investors Exchange.
Both the Rockefeller Foundation and the MacArthur Foundation have evaluation and impact investing teams that enjoy close working relationships. In this first of three webinars on evaluation and impact investing, team members from both organizations share their commitment to measuring their foundation’s impact investment portfolios across the investment life cycle. They focus on how they incorporate evaluative thinking into the early stages of the impact investing process, followed by an in-depth Q&A session.
- Teri Behrens, Dorothy A. Johnson Center for Philanthropy
- John Sherman, pfc Social Impact Advisors
- Jane Reisman, Social Impact Advisor
- Joanna Cohen, Senior Evaluation Officer, MacArthur Foundation
- Veronica Olazabal, Director, Measurement, Evaluation, and Organizational Performance, The Rockefeller Foundation
- Mike Muldoon, Director of Innovative Finance, The Rockefeller Foundation
Original recording date: September 26, 2019