This Spanish-language webinar, presented in partnership with Hispanics in Philanthropy and WINGS, features a conversation with our W.K. Kellogg Chair for Community Philanthropy about the latest trends in philanthropy and their impact on Latinx communities.
- Gracia Goya, Hispanics in Philanthropy
- Michael D. Layton, Dorothy A. Johnson Center for Philanthropy
- Nadya Hernández Beltrán, WINGS
- Marisol Fernández Alonso, Nacional Monte de Piedad
- Magdalena Aninat, Centro de Filantropía e Inversión Social
- Maria Amália Souza, Fundo Casa Socioambiental
Original recording date: April 29, 2021