The Foundation Review is the first peer-reviewed journal of philanthropy, written by and for foundation staff and boards and those who work with them. With a combination of rigorous research and accessible writing, it can help you and your team put new ideas and good practices to work for more effective philanthropy.
Executive Summary (open access)
Front Matter (open access)
Editorial (open access)
- Strategy Design Amid Complexity: Tools for Designing and Implementing Adaptive Funding Strategies
- Network Evaluation in Practice: Approaches and Applications
- Grey Matter(s): Embracing the Publisher Within (open access)
- Building an Organizational Culture That Supports Philanthropy in Indian Country: A Funder’s Story
- Catalytic Funding, Partnership, Evaluation, and Advocacy: Innovation Strategies for Community Impact
- Back Matter (open access)
Dr. Teri Behrens, editor in chief
Pat Nanzer, associate editor
Partners and Contributors
Thank you to our contributing authors from these institutions and organizations and our partners who help make the journal possible. Our partner organizations receive a discount on subscriptions for their members. If you are a member of a partner organization, please use one of the discount codes when subscribing.