As an entity of Grand Valley State University, the Dorothy A. Johnson Center for Philanthropy does not have a separate governing board. In place of a formal governing board, our Leadership Council advises on our strategic direction. We would like to thank the members of our Leadership Council for providing their time and expertise to help shape the direction of the Johnson Center.
- Robert Collier, president, Council of Michigan Foundations
- George Grant, Jr., dean, College of Community and Public Service at Grand Valley State University
- Dorothy A. Johnson, president emeritus, Council of Michigan Foundations
- Arend D. Lubbers, president emeritus, Grand Valley State University
- Joel J. Orosz, distinguished professor philanthropic studies, Grand Valley State University
- Juan Olivarez, former president, Aquinas College
- Diana R. Sieger, president, Grand Rapids Community Foundation